Friday 16 June 2017

beautiful you and be young

hi Heidi here today sharing with you my pages the first one is using the cocoa vanilla collection wild at hearts. The background piece of paper is this one.
I also used a frame from this collection and some stickers.
and I fussy cut some butterflies from this paper
it is all a awesome collection you will find the cocoa vanilla
paper range here.



               Here is my other page using the range echo park once upon a time paper range and the          sticker sheet out of the pack...and I heat embossed with gold embossing powder on the chipboard and stamped using a harlequin stamp.
                         don't forget to use my code when you shop its HW5 to get a discount
                                                                     happy shopping
                                                     
                                                        https://www.shopandcrop.com.au/

1 comment: