Thursday 15 June 2017

Showcasing the Love Always Crop Kit

Hello there!

Tania joining you today to showcase the "Love Alway's Crop Kit"  this is a past kit, so I'm sharing a few layouts with you to show some others ways to use the kit!  Just loved this range but then who am I kidding I love all Cocoa Vanilla's Collections lol! I have added extra embellishments to my pages that are all matching to the "Love Always" Collection which can be found here in the Shop and Crop Store too.

First Up "Hello Happiness"


I used the spotty paper as the background and tore some off the bottom and added the torn layers from some of the other papers also.  Once I was happy with it I added a strip of flower paper and also tore the bottom from it and tucked the end piece into my layers!  I gave the page some colour by randomly spraying some coordinating colour mists from my stash.  I added some layers under the photo and embellished the page with matching embellishments from this collection and finished off this page with a couple of white flowers from my stash.

Some close ups....




Next up "Love this Beautiful"


I used some plain white cardstock as the base for this page and then tore the "Love Always' printed paper on both ends, using the larger potion of the printed paper as the background and then tucking the two smaller torn pieces at the top and bottom.... As you have probable figured out by now I just love to add torn papers and edges to my pages :) :)
I then used the same coordinating colour mists to add colour to the background.  Once dry I stuck the gorgeous heart cut out that was in the kit to the lower left of the page.  I then used some cut outs under my photo.  Matching embellishments were also used to decorate this page and finished with white flowers from my stash.

Close ups......




 And the final page "Happy Days"


Yes I know more torn edges lol.... This page was created using lots of the left over pieces of the papers. I have layered them up under my photo but also tucked my photo under a couple of layers that put more over the top. Then it was sprayed with the coordinating colour mists.  Embellished with the matching pieces and finished with flowers from my stash!  So although the pages are all different they all coordinate perfectly together!

Some close ups of the last page!




Well that's all from me, I hope I have inspired you all a little especially those that have previously purchased the kit!  Until next time........  Tania xx



2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous use of these papers, love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creating Tania, love all the layers and great designs..

    ReplyDelete