Monday 26 June 2017

Be Your Own Kind of Beauitful

Hello,
Its Deena with you today.

I am sharing a trio of cards that I created using the Wild at Heart range from Cocoa Vanilla Studio.
 
 
 
 
 
The first step of creating my cards was cutting three ATC (3 1/2 inch x 2 1/2 inch) size pieces of cardstock. Next I covered them with a thin layer of gesso, I didn't want to cover up the back just knock back the colour a little
 
To add some texture to the paper I used a stencil and crackle paste through the stencil.
 
 
To bring the crackle paste to life and add another layer of mixed media to my cards I used my magicals

 
Then using the dies cuts, sticker sheet and fussy cutting from the card stock I created my cards.
 
Products available to purchase from the Shop
Wild at Heart Collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio
Magicals - Nantucket Pearls
Dusty Attic Stencil Circuit Stencil
Gesso
 
If you would like to make a purchase from the shop please use the code DO5 to get a discount.
 
Happy Creating
 
 

2 comments: