Thursday 22 June 2017

say cheese and prince charming

Hi everyone Heidi here today here is a tutorial on using a few products firstly here I have used lindys magical powder,so I sprinkled the powder on some kaisercraft smooth cardstock and sprayed it to give a messy effect then used a wipe to smudge it...all our mixed media products are here...
I found the effect very fun for my page...
                      Here I used colourblast shimmer pot in punch so I wet the product with my spray and  used my fingers to colour the paperclay molds I made and then I used a soft brush on them it gave a lovely shimmery effect....
 Here I have used the enamel accents on my title and also some dots on my page great product it gave a shiny look and the dots are raised....
                                                              Heres the finished page
                    


Heres my other page using the echo park collection come along and have a shop don't forget to use my code for your discount HW5...



1 comment: