Sunday 11 June 2017

Let them Eat Cake

Hello
Its Deena here with you today
 
First I would like to share with you a layout I created using the My Mind's Eye paper collection Hooray.
 
 

This is a photo of my daughter's first birthday and back then she loved cake, can you tell by her face. She is now 9 and is not really a great lover of it now.
 
Here are some close ups for you
 


 
Please find a list of the products that can be found in the Shop.
My Mind's Eye - Hooray,
TCW - Light & Fluffy Modeling Paste.
 
 
For my next share I created an art journal page. The products from the Shop that I used are Chartreuse Iridescent Creative Medium,
Colour Blast Shimmer Pot Water Colours - Snow White and Royalty,
Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals Freaky Franken-Lime and Witch's Potion Purple,
Dusty Attic Stencil - Circuit,
Tim Holtz Collection Layering Stencil - Stripes
Archival Ink - Jet Black
 
 
Below are some close ups to show more of the details
 
This is actual what my original background looked like before I went to town on it.
 
The amount of shimmer that the creative medium creates is just gorgeous, I applied it quite thick in some places so that I could create the circle indents with a cardboard tube, which I them coloured with the Magical - Witch's Potion Purple.
 
 
This is my favourite spot on the whole of my journal page.
 
If you see any product you would like to purchase please follow the link to the Shop and don't forget to use the code DO5 to get a discount on your purchase.

Happy Creating
 
 
 

2 comments: