Wednesday 14 June 2017

"Epic!' and 'Pinkfresh Planner' layout by Sarah Rosse


Hello crafty friends, Sarah here today with two different layouts using some of the fantastic new products to Shop and Crop Scrapbooking. For this first layout 'Epic!' I used the
Kinder Kreations chipboard for the heading and the Blue Ribbon enamel accents, now available in store. Just one tip if I may...remove your chipboard piece from the wider casing prior to applying the enamel accents. Otherwise it is a little tricky trying to get it out once dry! Lesson learnt.

For this layout, I used the enamel accents to create some shine and dimension for the chipbaord title, I stamped with it using the gorgeous Darkroom Door Arty Triangles collage stamp and drew some free hand circles as background features. The enamel accents seem to be versatile and can be applied for many uses. Whilst the triangles are not seen clearly, I like the effect that the enamel accents has for background stamping.

For embellishments I used some of the emphemera from the Simple Stories So Rad collection. I also used a gelli printed circle I had from another project and the 'Rad' stamp set from Kellie Stamps. Some paint splatters were added to complete the background. The photo was mounted on some patterned paper I had left over from previous projects (dont waste a thing!) - Indigo Skies and the Pinstripes and Petticoats 'Lad Plaid' patterned paper.

For the second layout, I used the May Crop Kit which is available in store NOW. You defintely dont want to miss out on this one! When I saw the gorgeous paperclips in this kit, I just knew I had to created a planner layout.

The base of this planner page is the A5 new horizontal planner kit from Scrapper's Delights. For more info on this, please check out my blog at www.myscrappingspace.wordpress.com. I printed the planner page on to coloured cardstock, then cut and adhered the Pinkfresh 'Live More' patterned papers. I then stamped the dates in black ink using the Echo Park Paper Co Through the Year Calendar stamp. I used the Puffy Alphabet stickers for the days of the week.

The die cuts in the Pinkfresh 'Live More' Crop Kit are foiled and so delightful! I used a number of them to deocrate this planner page, often layering them together to create clusters.

Another alternative to washi tape is using your patterned papers in their place. I just love the XOXO patterned paper and used this across the top of the pages. The paperclips of course just add a little bit of bling and class to the layout.
Thanks for joining me for this post and hope you will indulge yourself in some of the new enamel accents or perhaps the May Crop Kit....go on, you know you want to!

2 comments: