Monday 26 June 2017

Shop and Crop Challenge Inspiration

Hi croppers!
I hope your Monday was kind and you were able to get some creative time in over the weekend! I got lots of arty time in visiting a retreat for the day and then spending Sunday in my studio... even getting time to use this months sketch challenge! who has had a go?? Don't forget to load them to our Inspiration page!
This is my take on the challenge...




Don't forget there are still a couple of Expo exclusive kits for sale.. be quick before they are all gone!!
Here is a taste of what you could create with one of our kits..



head over to Shop and Crop to see whats left!!

That is all from me today!
Thanks for stopping by.





2 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on the challenge.. and what a great trendy layout from the kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya I'm in love with the second layout, it looks amazing

    ReplyDelete