Sunday 18 June 2017

Hello....

Hard to think we are in winter already.

Today I have a couple of shares for you.

The first being this months challenge.
Who doesn't love a good sketch??
And the Kaiser Indigo Skies Paper range worked so well for me.

Here is the sketch:


And this is my layout that I created using a photo taken at my friends wedding.


Here is a close up of my fussy cutting of the pattern paper:


This is the range by Kaisercraft:


You can find this range in the shop here:

Kaisercraft


I have included some A2ZScraplet chipboard on my layout.

My next layouts feature the Echo park Island Paradise Range.


Ideal for those honeymoon or family holiday photo's.


Here is a couple of close ups:


These papers certainly made me want to go on a holiday with the family.


Some close ups:


You will find this range in shop along with more paper ranges by Echo Park:

Echo Park


thanks for stopping by today...

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic creating Kylie, love your take on the challenge, and love the groovy layout using the Echo park papers!!

    ReplyDelete