Wednesday 28 June 2017

May Crop Kit layout ideas by Sarah Rosse

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here with you with two layouts using the gorgeous May Crop Kit...and I still have lots of product left to use from the Pinkfresh Studio Live More collection! You may have seen my planner layout using this kit earlier in the month - well even after these layouts, I still have heaps of product to play with from this kit. I just love it and it's so versatile for many types of projects.

I am working on my boy's school / day care albums at the moment and wanted to create some cover pages for them. This first layout is the opening page for 2016, using the Live More patterned papers, foiled die cuts and puffy alphabet stickers. I used some paint on the base of the layout to add some additional layers. This kit can be purchased instore at https://www.shopandcrop.com.au

This second layout again uses patterned paper from the Live More collection. I have applied Dylusions Paints to the edges of the layout and to the page to frame the photos. Colour Blast pastes in Deep Water and Sunshine have been applied through stencils and the puffy alphabet stickers used again here for the title. The gorgeous puffy stars also come with the alphabet stickers.

I hope you enjoyed these layouts and they have inpsired you to use them in your next layouts.

1 comment: