Tuesday 6 June 2017

Crop Kit Exclusive to the scrapbook and paper craft show


Hi there,
Anita here with you today sharing a few layouts 
using the my minds eye in bloom collection 
Exclusive to the scrapbook and paper craft show ,
 so if you are going don't forget to check out all the fabulous Collection kits
Available in the shop and crop kit club booth
With my first layout I thought I would fussy cut those big beautiful flowers to add to a page or 2




I started with white cardstock and cutting the white with black polka dot patterned paper in half 
and applying it to the cardstock on one side 
Then adding a strip of the black with gold polka dot just over the edge and adding so machine stitching 


Then I matted my photo on pink with black polka dot patterned paper 
and popped it on some double sided foam tape to give it dimension 
Then I started embellishing around the photo with stickers and chipboard stickers 



I used stickers for my title applying them to top and bottom of my photo 
I added a sticker flower in the corner of the photo and added double sided foam tape to the back to add a bit of dimension 



I added some strips of journaling using my typewriter underneath my photo 
And a brad and chipboard bits to the bottom left hand corner of the photo 



For my second layout I went with a simple floral design using the black and white floral patterned paper 
I cut a quarter of the floral patterned paper and added it to the top of my layout 





Then added a strip of the black with gold polka dot patterned paper 
across the bottom edge of the floral patterned paper And machine stitched the edges of it
Then I matted my photo on the pink polka dot patterned paper then on the big gold polka dot patterned paper 


I used stickers for my title and applying a few around the photo 
Adding a tag, journaling sticker and chipboard sticker to the top of the photo 



At the bottom of my photo I added a journaling sticker that I used a stamp on 
And a pretty bradto add some dimension I also added a bit of journaling with my typewriter 



Thanks for stopping by and checking out the blog today 
I hope I've given you some inspiration to play with this kit


Thanks for checking out my layouts today 
I hope you have enjoyed my layout inspiration this week 
Don't forget to check out the shop and crop website 
and get $5 dollars of your purchase when you use the Code AB5 during checkout !
Thanks for stopping by the blog today

2 comments:

  1. These look wonderful Anita!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now day, everything is going to find a new but well settled and successful stream for their career. When I came to this blog, I really impressed by all the knowledge points mentioned here. Thank you for this assistance.
    ป้าย ระยอง

    ReplyDelete