Saturday 17 June 2017

in bloom layouts with Anita Bownds


Hi their shop and crop peeps 
Happy scrappy Saturday today I'm sharing 2 layouts using the simply divine collection from 
My minds eye in bloom it's one of those collections you can get so many beautiful layouts out of and with a really beautiful colour palette...with my first layout I wanted the design to go right down the middle so I started on layering down the center 


Adding a strip of floral patterned paper first then adding my photo and layers
After adding the photo layers I started adding some of the chipboard at the top and bottom 


Then around the photo giving it more of a dimensional look 


Then a few strips of patterned paper on the left hand side to make it pop


With my second layout I chose a simple design going across the page 


Then adding my photo layers on the left hand side keeping it really open and simple 


I fussy cut the flower from one of the patterned papers and adding it with pop dots
To give it dimension on the right hand side I also popped a chipboard tag beside the flower to add more colour 


And then I add a date chipboard and stamped the date


I hope you have enjoyed my layout inspiration today 
Don't forget to check out these kits in the shop and crop kit club store

Thanks for checking out my layouts today 
I hope you have enjoyed my layout inspiration this week 
Don't forget to check out the shop and crop website 
and get $5 dollars of your purchase when you use the Code AB5 during checkout !
Thanks for stopping by the blog today



No comments:

Post a Comment