Wednesday 7 June 2017

Fun with the June Kaisercraft kit!

Hi there,

This month I was lucky enough to get to play with the Kaisercraft Kit which included the new, super sweet, Daydreamer collection from Kaisercraft.

I am so in love with this kit, it's such great value and I still had so much left over that I have continued playing with it and have some extra projects to share with you today. I decided to give this month's sketch challenge a crack, and came up with this layout....


The sketch for this months challenge was perfect for allowing me to keep this beautiful background paper visible. I focussed very much on keeping all my elements together, and in place of creating a flower cluster, I have used a lot of the collectables and stickers from the Kit. I also added some Crate Paper puffy stickers, sequins and enamel dots to accentuate this cluster.


The title uses some of the stickers from the collection, plus some extra alphas from my stash.


There were a couple of really gorgeous cut apart sheets in the kit, including one speciality paper featuring gold/bronze foiling. I used these cut aparts to make some cheap and cheerful cards, and embellished with some random bits from the collection and my stash.





Aren't they just so sweet and fun?! And great for so many different occasions!

I hope you enjoyed having a look at my layouts and cards, and make sure you jump over to the store and check out what great value the Kaisercraft kit is! And keep your eyes posted for all the fun excitement from the Brisbane Paper Craft Expo this weekend!

Big Loves,
Tam x

1 comment:

  1. What amazing creating!! Love the layout and great cards too!

    ReplyDelete