Tuesday 20 June 2017

Hello...

Netball season has begun and all my three girls are playing.
Love a good wintery sport.
What have you been doing?
What sports do your children like to play??

I have a couple of shares today.

I was given the Crate Paper Cute Girl Range to create and design.


I have used these papers and lettering for this layout:




I loved the pattern on the paper so I cut the scalloped edges to give a layered effect.


The puffy sparkling stickers look great against these papers.


I have used these two mixed media items to create my background.



Crate Paper Cute Girl
Pink Fresh Felicity
A2ZScraplet Chipboard

Lots of pretty papers from the Crate Cute Girls collection papers. Just perfect to use for my friends wedding day.


I have included some metal brads by Kaszazz and used punches and I also added a bit of tulle for a soft look.

Here is some close ups:


thanks for stopping by today...






1 comment: